RSS FEED

Portfólio | Nate Frizzell.

"I tend to focus on youth in a lot of my paintings. I think this is mostly due to my unwillingness to grow up. I still feel new to the world, constantly discovering things about myself and everything around me. So each piece is a kind of self portrait of the kid inside, sometimes simply dreaming of a more fantastical world and other times dealing with different emotions."
Nate Frizzell
Portfólio nate frizzell (1)Portfólio nate frizzell (16)Portfólio nate frizzell (15)Portfólio nate frizzell (2)Portfólio nate frizzell (3)Portfólio nate frizzell (13)Portfólio nate frizzell (11)Portfólio nate frizzell (10)Portfólio nate frizzell (4)Portfólio nate frizzell (9)Portfólio nate frizzell (8)Portfólio nate frizzell (7)Portfólio nate frizzell (6)Portfólio nate frizzell (5)Portfólio nate frizzell (12)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado pelo comentário, fico feliz em saber sua opinião.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Subir ao Topo